New background on The Last Defense- any better?

For some reason, whenever I have anything important to ask, it's always one in the morning and I'm going to bed in twenty minutes. Anyway, does the new background tile on The Last Defense's homepage make it any easier to read? If so, I'll put it on the rest of the website.

I tried a solid tan background, but I really like the tigers, so in some form or another, they're going to stay.

Opinions?

Yes Gustav, i like the background.

Text is better to read then before, no comments.

btw from your name i understand you love airplanes, especially German ?

You fly also flight sims ?

I fly at the moment Aces High, and i am waiting for the new East Front sim IL-2 !!

Monty aka Moose

CO 66 ShAP

European Air Force

web page

[ 04-15-2001: Message edited by: Monty ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

For some reason, whenever I have anything important to ask, it's always one in the morning and I'm going to bed in twenty minutes. Anyway, does the new background tile on The Last Defense's homepage make it any easier to read?

Opinions?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you had text before? smile.gif

YES...not so much glare...and the tigers are better shown off...

I'm glad you like it. It took two hours of messing around with the brightness, contrast, and color balance in Photoshop. I'll put it on the rest of the pages now.

Monty, I chose my name when I was playing the Over The Reich and Achtung Spitfire demos. I needed to think of a username in about five minutes to post something in the CM forum, and this is what I decided on.

Pillar, will IL-2 also be for Macs?