CM2 Spotlight on X?

To all grogs, and others so inclined:

I'd like to propose a feature we could all participate in, for the CM board. Let's pool our collective knowledge and exhaustively profile some vehicles that will appear in CM2. Anything about the vehicle is fair game - variants, thickness of armor, shell penetration, size of the engine - basically everything that's likely to affect the item's portrayal in CM2. At the end, we should have a fairly definitive summary of vehicle stats. So that we don't totally overwhelm ourselves, we probably should restrict ourselves to one vehicle "under the spotlight" at any given time. Anybody should be able to nominate a vehicle, just as long as the other one is mostly done. Oh yeah, and major variants (like various Pz III & IV, Sherman and T34) should probably be treated separately.

Greg,

All the more reason why BTS should consider adding a CM2 section to this board. Just one folder titled General Discussion at this point would be adequate I should think. then once the game actually ships a couple more on Tips, Scenarios, and whatnot just like they have for CM1. Just my .2 cents worth.

~Skott~