What's Marco up to?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

As a certified Mod slut it seems a while since my favourite mod author released those amazing Sherman packs and I've not been able to find any hints on other threads as to what (if any) his latest project is. C'mon guys - any rumours?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have rumors, but I do have some pretty reliable information that he is working on the M8 Greyhound and M20 Utility Car. This reliable information came in a Alpha preview a few days ago. He asked me not to post any screenshots as he doesn't even all of the files started yet. However, what he has worked on looks promising. You can actually see the headlight thingys now. ;)

Yep, there is a mod in Matt's hands (an OptionPack for the Sherman series with over 30 new textures including orange recog panels), that I expect is going up soon.

Also, as Max says, there is a mod-in-progress smile.gif As to WHAT it is... more to come at the Sidewalk Sale.

- Old Dog

Madmatt said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think I have a whole folder full of new stuff from him that I still need to get posted. DOH! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your words are like slings and arrows wounding our hearts! In the name of all that is good, drop whatever you are doing and

POST THOSE MODS!

If it wasn't for the Combat Missions web site, we mod addicts would be going into dt's by now.

:D

Drool, I'm sure I'm gonna love these new Marco mods just as soon as I've found them on this Sidewalk thingymajig. As a Britisher I haven't a clue what a Sidewalk actually is, but I got into a lot of trouble last time I had a go at Moonwalks so I hope it's completely different to that.

Thanks Madmatt and all for the replies, I'm gonna open a can of whup'ass against my German playing friends if these get posted this weekend.

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]