Talonsoft CM ripe off?

No offense, but this is the fourth thread about this game in the past day.

There is no basis yet on which to call it a ripoff. Remember, when CM was announced, plenty of CC-players were calling it a ripoff. Jim Rose isn't my favorite guy, but see what they can do before you slam it.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Originally posted by Dell Wade:

You be the judge, Jury, Executioner. Looks very close to me

http://www.gicombat.com/main.html

Just My Oppinion BUT Jim Rose needs to have this slammed back in his face since he sure would if anyone else would copy anyone of his games

Dell

Jeff is correct. 90% of the computer industry follows the lead of 10%. Nearly every major breakthrough in computing was pioneered and brought to market first by Apple Computer, to the point that major corporations such as Dell and Compaq have small groups of employees who do nothing but read Apple lit and watch the Apple market. In computer games, the FPS thrillers Doom and Marathon pioneered that market. CM, Apple, and other people like the Linnux group and BDS are the ones who innovate, since many companies responsible to stock holders or money people cannot take those sorts of risks.