Playtesters needed for CMAK scenarios

I've recently posted two scenarios to the Proving Grounds, and I'd love to get some feedback on them before I send them on the Scenario Depot. First one is "Santa Maria Infante-The Spur," an American night attack against unknown German opposition on the Santa Maria-Minturno highway. The second, which I just uploaded a few minutes ago, is "Cassino Railway Station," which depicts the German counterattack on the Maori Battalion at Cassino Station in February 1944. Both are historical.

I've had almost 40 downloads on the Santa Maria scenario, so let's have some feedback, please! smile.gif

Andrew, Cassino Railway Station doesn't show in my list of scenarios when I go to play and if I try to load it in the editor I get a version mismatch. 1.01 here of course. I'm guessing the file was corrupted on the upload perhaps. You can either update via the site (Sceanrios > Author's Login) or if you want to email the file to me I'll upload it to the server.

I'll cross post this to TPG so that we can get this one going ASAP - I'm interested in testing it!

Originally posted by GJK:

Andrew, Cassino Railway Station doesn't show in my list of scenarios when I go to play and if I try to load it in the editor I get a version mismatch. 1.01 here of course. I'm guessing the file was corrupted on the upload perhaps. You can either update via the site (Sceanrios > Author's Login) or if you want to email the file to me I'll upload it to the server.

I'll cross post this to TPG so that we can get this one going ASAP - I'm interested in testing it!

That's odd. I just tried it and was able to download both the Cassino and Santa Maria scenarios and both worked fine. I even opened them up in the editor to check. I'm using 1.01 of course. I'm on a Mac--does that make a difference? :confused:

[ July 01, 2004, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]