What will be different in combat mission 2?

Originally posted by JohnR:

Will there be larger maps?

There are some pretty large maps in CM when you play some of the large battles and operations.

But generally the maps in CM2 will be larger as the land in Russia is generally not as mountainous and the tank duels took place at longer ranges.

Also just to clear up for you new guys that just appeared on the scene this weekend, BTS has plans for at least 3 more sequals with this current engine.

CM2: East Front (Russia)

CM3: Mediterranean Theater (N. Africa, Sicily/Italy, Greece/Crete)

CM4: Early War (Poland, France)

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Originally posted by The Commissar:

Generally better graphics, new equipment, some new rules and probably imporved interface/dynamics. Oh yeah, and city fighting.

Plus what Hussar said.

Actually, I wouldn't doubt it that they won't be a whole better if any than what the community has made so far for CM1. Remember that the community has made some of the original graphics for CM1.

I doubt we'll see any change in the trees past the current 2-sided poly. What I think we'll see is more graphics in the "hi-res" department. But again, with certain artists we have now, we've already got those. I know Kwazydog is BTS's graphic artist. And we all know his quality of work.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL