CM Super Action Pack™ vol.1-German uniforms-RELEASED

I've consolidated all my German uniforms in the new CM SUPER ACTION PACK™ 1! It contains updated versions of my Fallschirmjäger and Waffen-SS oakleaf mods, as well as the ALL NEW field grey Heer/Waffen-SS and M44 dot textures. Also included is a BONUS TEXTURE for Waffen-SS Italian camo pants that people have been asking for.

I've just sent the files to Manx and Tom.

:D

The Gebirgsjager and Volkssturm for the Germans need work IMO. Maximus had some excellent U.S. uniforms done so the Yanks don't need any for a bit. However, I do believe the British and Canadians need a hi-res makeover badly. Keep our northern neighbors happy smile.gif

Warmaker ,

I disagree: while I like DD´s or Maximus´s US uniforms a lot , I would LOVE to see some alternative stuff done by Magua and Andrew ( all mod designers have their own personal style here ). Concerning the British troops: did you tried Maguas toned down " Tommy " Mod ? ( got it from CM Oupost ). To beat the quality of Maguas creation would surely be a hard job. Can´t wait to see more of Andrews and Maguas uniforms.

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warmaker:

The Gebirgsjager and Volkssturm for the Germans need work IMO. Maximus had some excellent U.S. uniforms done so the Yanks don't need any for a bit. However, I do believe the British and Canadians need a hi-res makeover badly. Keep our northern neighbors happy smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Magua's Tommy mod is pretty cool. It's the one I use. I started work on a British airborne mod, so that might be next. Oh, and the Jeep.

The field grey mod contains the Gebirgsjäger sleeve. I was thinking of doing a dedicated Gebirg mod w/anorak.

Does anyone know if the Volkssturm were issued uniforms? I thought that it might be cool to make a mod for them using M1944 field blouses (the "Ike jacket" type). Right now they look like grumpy German famers with guns.

[ 06-30-2001: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Does anyone know if the Volkssturm were issued uniforms? I thought that it might be cool to make a mod for them using M1944 field blouses (the "Ike jacket" type). Right now they look like grumpy German famers with guns.

[ 06-30-2001: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't you look grumpy too if you knew the war was lost, you received 2 days training, a cool Kar98K, and a Panzerfaust-30? I'd be grumpy too :D

Wouldn't you look grumpy too if you knew the war was lost, you received 2 days training, a cool Kar98K, and a Panzerfaust-30? I'd be grumpy too :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, of course! But I want them to look well-dressed and grumpy! :D

Nice, they give that ad-hoc, makeshift appearance. Gramps isn't too happy since he's already stuck his neck out in the trenches of WWI and having to try to repeat survival in WWII.

Good work, beats the all black look for the Volkssturm.

Nice, they give that ad-hoc, makeshift appearance. Gramps isn't too happy since he's already stuck his neck out in the trenches of WWI and having to try to repeat survival in WWII.

Good work, beats the all black look for the Volkssturm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks much better then the black uniform Great work!!!

SS Peiper

Andrew,

I had too much time on my hands today, so I made CM Mod manager-compatible versions of your uniforms.. :rolleyes:

Point & shoot interface's nice sometimes.

If you're cool with it, I suppose other people would like that version, too..

Andrew,

Please send those Volksturm uniforms off to someone for download. They are great, just like the rest of your uniform mods and I have a VS scenario I whipped up a long time ago and I really want to dust it off and play it with your mod!

I can't these to work either. When I try to unzip it says one or more files may be correpted. When I open the bmps they are all white. I was able to see one of the helmet bmps though. Is there a Mac-PC problem? I'm on PC. I really wanted to check out those dot camo schemes.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

I can't these to work either. When I try to unzip it says one or more files may be correpted. When I open the bmps they are all white. I was able to see one of the helmet bmps though. Is there a Mac-PC problem? I'm on PC. I really wanted to check out those dot camo schemes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm. I saved them as PC bmp files. Anyone else having a problem?