M26 Pershing Winter Mod

Is there a need for the Pershing to have a winter mod since the Pershing came into the theater in February of 45 and saw combat in March of the same year? Hardly a reason to paint the things at the end of the winter, best to leave them as is.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Originally posted by Wayne:

... the Pershing came into the theater in February of 45 and saw combat in March of the same year?

Depending on where you are, there's snow around in February definately, March not unlikely, April possibly...

Right now I've got only a foot of snow outside where I live, but that's because there's been very little snow this winter and March has been very warm...

Cheers

Olle

Right now I've got only a foot of snow outside where I live, but that's because there's been very little snow this winter and March has been very warm...

Thats all very well Olle, but not very relevent if you don't live in France or Germany. you dont get a lot of snow in Febuary or March and definitely very little by April in France and Germany!