Super Action Pack Vol. 4 ... now at TCMHQ

Guest Tom

Gentlemen ,

Andrew´s splendid new Commonwealth uniform mods can now be downloaded from the " Faces & Uniforms " section of my Mod pages.

As usual... GREAT STUFF.

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Vol #1 was the German uniforms, Vol #2 was the American uniforms and Vol #4 is British and Canadian uniforms. What happened to Vol #3? Just wondering. An oversight? Or was that the tankers uniforms and just never assigned a Vol#? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:rolleyes: Vol#3 was the Panzer Crew uniforms. However they may have been absorbed into Vol#1.

But I wouldn't worry about downloading the German Packs at all. I have a CMMOS compatible set coming to you soon via Manx.

From an e-mail "Foxy" sent me, i gather that his tankers uniforms should have indeed been labelled "SAP 3". I don't think Andrew sent me these (i have no record of them anyway), so that's why there is the jump on CMs at least, from "SAP 2" to "SAP 4".

Um, yeah. 3 was, initially 4, except that it never was 4, it was really 3 all along. Now when I sent 3, which was at the time 4, to Tom he caught on that 4 was really 3, and took it upon himself to correct that error. No that 4 is out, I hope this lessens the confusion.

What happened was that the British were originally SAP™ 3, not 4, only that 4 was released before three, so it became 3, and 3 became 4. So 4 is really 3. Except that it's not. I hope this clears the air.

Manx--I don't think I e-mailed Super Action Pack™ 4, er, 3, Panzermania! to you, as you were on holiday at the time and I didn't want to clutter up your mailbox. I can send it tonight if you'd like to host it.

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Um, yeah. 3 was, initially 4, except that it never was 4, it was really 3 all along. Now when I sent 3, which was at the time 4, to Tom he caught on that 4 was really 3, and took it upon himself to correct that error. No that 4 is out, I hope this lessens the confusion.

What happened was that the British were originally SAP™ 3, not 4, only that 4 was released before three, so it became 3, and 3 became 4. So 4 is really 3. Except that it's not. I hope this clears the air.

Manx--I don't think I e-mailed Super Action Pack™ 4, er, 3, Panzermania! to you, as you were on holiday at the time and I didn't want to clutter up your mailbox. I can send it tonight if you'd like to host it.

:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew..we're all a lot wiser now! :confused:

Shure, send them in!