DFDR - AussieJeff "Pale Pack #3" Previews

Here's some more "teasers"...........

Firstly, how's about a Marder..(based on a Fernando/Mike T original?)

NewDFDR_HiRes_Marder_Mod1-or.jpg

:D

secondly, we have Wirblywobbly + Ostwindy!! (based on Shatter's fine original model)

NewDFDR_HiRes_WirbelwindMod1-or.jpg

;) AJ

PS: I KNOW I KNOW - some gun parts don't match correctly yet!! But eventually when I get around to DFDR'ing all the Axis guns, they WILL..... smile.gif

[ 07-04-2001: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Awww.....shucks fellas ...... :rolleyes:

Thanks fer the compleements.. flattery will get you ......... another mod!!! :D

Well........ gimme a day or two........

Adam.......welcome to the land of DFDR. FYI over the last 4 months or so I have played ALL my battles in the DFDR scheme. All the ones I played using the original scheme now look completely new and fresh in the DFDR colors :cool:

Hop on over to www.dfdr.net and start downloading whatever takes your fancy. As you can see I am currently working on the "Pale Pack" conversions. With much needed help and enthusiasm from other DFDR afficionados such as Shatter, we WILL get there! (might take a few more months yet, though to give everything the magic brush treatment tongue.gif )

Cheers,

AussieJeff

Hi Not Another Gamer!! smile.gif

The boulders/rocks were created by overlaying the rock image onto the original "Tall Pines" tile. The game does not allow new terrain tiles to be created as such, but you can modify existing ones to suit (eg: Clubfoot's wily use of an original terrain .bmp to create his most excellent looking Normandy beach obstacles !! :D

Cheers,

AussieJeff

You'll be happy to know that AJ's pale pack #2 changed hands even while the rockets were poppin' and Logan and I were devouring innumerable brats and bierocks (ahh, the German granny cooketh) and slurpin' up Warsteiners.

"Tonight or tomorrow" has promised the balding brother-in-law.

And you shall see bunkers, terrain tweaks, craters&foxholes, uniforms, a smattering of German armor (w/ a couple of variants for that elusive Tiger), and more!

Jeff, perhaps a look at some of what's in store? I'd do it, but I've yet to set up a new photo account at fotki since photopoint went the pay site way.

Ok, here's the deal. We're not out yet, but we're rapidly running out of HD space for DFDR. Give us a chance to "clean up" a bit before anything appears for a couple of days.

A revolting development to be sure. I imagine what will end up being cut are some of the older vehicle mods and the piecemeal copy of the entire mod (the one broken into 10 seperate files). It was a nice option, but we just can't waste space on it anymore.

Hang in there, we'll get it cleaned up.