smoke fire mission obscures LOS?

So I'm dropping like a bazillion rounds of smoke to support an attack and I want to move my target a little. I, of course, cannot see worth a flip since the target area is obscured with smoke. So my question is simple. Does the LOS blockage affect my current target orders? Or only subsequent orders? I mean, if the fire mission continues on for several turns and I do not move the target one mm, does the accuracy decrease once I lose LOS? I don't think it should and I don't think it does, but I cannot be too certain given where the last few rounds have landed.

Concerning ON BOARD smoke missions, they will end one of 5 ways;

1. Run out of ammo (well, duh)

2. Unit suffers damage that stops firing (duh)

3. Orders to fire smoke ended.

4. LOS becomes blocked (even own smoke rounds)

5. The round lands exactly were you wanted it to. It is area fire, and if it hits exactly at the aim point, it stops shooting.

Item 5 is based on my observation, and was not scientifically examined. It just seems that if the round hits the exact spot I dropped the smoke target line end on, the firing stops.

As for off board, it is my observation that LOS blocked is LOS blocked, no matter why. Thus, a sustained smoking mission should have a tight pattern near the focal point, and as the smoke fills the air, the scattering is what you would expect for unobserved fire.