Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

TacAI -vs- Boats

I posted a this on the other forum and didn't get any answers, so will try here.

I am in a game that involves my defending against boats. My units seem to infatuated with them. My heavy weapons keep targeting the empty immobile boats, the TacAI just loves them. In this game my oppenent sent 2 Shermans down the main street, in full veiw of several heavy guns and infantry units. The only thing that shot at it was a hidden panzerfaust, the other were too, busy facing the other direction shooting at the boats.

If this is a known "feature" of the TacAI, it would be helpfull to know for the future.

Thanks,

Tim :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, Duh! You're playing against American boats here, pal! BTS has got this historically correct. It is a well known fact of history that during one particular battle (the date, name, or location of which I can't recal) a single American in a rowboat took out an entire reinforced Waffen SS UberKorps armed with nothing but a butter knife and a piece of Bazooka Joe bubble gum.

Sheesh, read a book, then critisize Steve and Charles' work!

EDIT: Decided a smiley would help

;)

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Well, Duh! You're playing against American boats here, pal! BTS has got this historically correct. It is a well known fact of history that during one particular battle (the date, name, or location of which I can't recal) a single American in a rowboat took out an entire reinforced Waffen SS UberKorps armed with nothing but a butter knife and a piece of Bazooka Joe bubble gum.

Sheesh, read a book, then critisize Steve and Charles' work!

EDIT: Decided a smiley would help

;)

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! probably it concentrates on the boats because:

1 they are fairly fragile

2 they usually have squads and other things that will hurt you.