JgPanthers vs Comets = Even match.

I ran a test last night that pitted 8 Crack JgPanthers against 8 Crack Comets on a map that was 1520m long and 320m wide. I chose a Rural, Light Tree coverage, and Small Hills.

Well, after playing it through on the German side. It came down to one JgPanther and one Comet left. The game called it a Draw with a score 50-50.

The Comet had enough firepower with its 76mm gun and I assume Tungsten that it evened the score against the JgPanther's 88mm gun.

Here's a screenshot of the battle after I played it from the British side. LOL! I snuck up around the backside of the JgPanthers as they drove towards the Victory Flag.

Notice the new and improved Marco JgPanther with new road wheels from Fernando's Panthers. Painted to match Marco's unique camo pallette.

ns-2-vi.jpg?1002900989

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ari Maenpaa:

Gorgeous Jagdpanther.

Is it downloadable somewhere?

Ari<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the original mod was Marco's Hi-Res JgPanther from a year ago. It was done even before he started his famous work on the Shermans. The original mod is located on CMHQ under German Tanks on the 2nd Page.

However he didn't do much with the roadwheels. Well since we have a nice set of roadwheels from Fernando's Panthers, I graciously borrowed the roadwheels from one of those mods and resized it and stretched it a bit to fit the JgPanther's 3D model. I then painted it to match Marco's Camo Pallette. It's a little different than Fernando's pallette. I first made them all yellow. And then I created a optional 3110.bmp with the shown camoed wheels.

I'll probably send it in to Manx pretty soon.

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: Cubbies Phan ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Hey what grass mod is that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's Gunnergoz's Hi-Res Fieldgrass Darkgrass mod. It's at Der Kessel. Notes on the grass was that it was actually patterned after pictures of real grass. Hence the realistic looking effect. It also shows elevations well.

Commander,

For the last time, that sky is from Magua's Normandy pack. You can find it on this page on CM Outpost under the zip file "Magua's Normandy Scenery 6"

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: Cubbies Phan ]