Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Panther A mod question

Fernando Julio Carrera Buil just put out another outstanding mod the other day hosted by Madmatt. My question was with the options pack. The rear panel of the 16th Panzer division mod has no German cross. Was this an error by Fernando or did the 16th Panzer division not have the cross on the rear of their tanks?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kburns24:

Fernando Julio Carrera Buil just put out another outstanding mod the other day hosted by Madmatt. My question was with the options pack. The rear panel of the 16th Panzer division mod has no German cross. Was this an error by Fernando or did the 16th Panzer division not have the cross on the rear of their tanks?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was an error indeed :( I've emailed the right file to you. Anyway, that division didn't fought on the Western front in 1944/45 ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kburns24:

Fernando Julio Carrera Buil just put out another outstanding mod the other day hosted by Madmatt. My question was with the options pack. The rear panel of the 16th Panzer division mod has no German cross. Was this an error by Fernando or did the 16th Panzer division not have the cross on the rear of their tanks?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no rear panel for the LAH on any of the Panther G mods either

:confused:

SS Peiper