I'm BAAAAAAACK.......and I have a mod with me!

Hi guys! Remember me? I'm back! Back from Black And White, which was a waste of money if you ask me. Anyway, I've finally made a mod! It's for the Panzer Mk IV. There's a pic up on this site i made real quick. http://www.geocities.com/waxx_ik/Waxxpic.html I'm going to send it to CMHQ and maybe some other sites too. Hope you like it. I'm trying to upload it to my site too.

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Waxx_IK ]

More important, will the tank be bigger in the game. If not then that might be an unfair advantage to those using this mod which will make their Pz IV's harder to hit. Of course their shells will also be smaller making it more difficult to penetrate.....

Sorry bout the pic: can't use java for some reason, accidentally disabled it. Oh well. By the way Enoch, that Panzer is that big in the game! Seriously! It came from KG Minime. The group was basically a bunch of midgets with really small tank! They were used as anti infantry. The guns appeared to be ineffective, so they would just charge into enemy formations. Close range counterattacks didn't work becuase the hatches were too small to fit grenades in and vision slits were too tiny to fire through! Lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Waxx_IK:

Sorry bout the pic: can't use java for some reason, accidentally disabled it. Oh well. By the way Enoch, that Panzer is that big in the game! Seriously! It came from KG Minime. The group was basically a bunch of midgets with really small tank! They were used as anti infantry. The guns appeared to be ineffective, so they would just charge into enemy formations. Close range counterattacks didn't work becuase the hatches were too small to fit grenades in and vision slits were too tiny to fire through! Lol.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this crazy mod stuff must stop!