Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Question about reinforcements

In a pbem game I received notification of reinforcements, but there were no actual units. I can't put my hands on the cm manual, but I seem to recall that there IS a randomization factor for reinforcements, but that if you receive the "you have recieved reinforcements" message, you actually get units. Am I nuts?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Olduvai:

In a pbem game I received notification of reinforcements, but there were no actual units. I can't put my hands on the cm manual, but I seem to recall that there IS a randomization factor for reinforcements, but that if you receive the "you have recieved reinforcements" message, you actually get units. Am I nuts?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may have a one unit reenforcement that you just haven't spotted. Some scenarios also place reenforcements in unexpeced places. Use the "+" and "-" keys to cycle through your units.

Also, when a plane is the only reenforcement the message will pop up but you may not see the plane for a few turns. At least, that is what I recall.

--Chris

I hate it when my reinforement armor is dropped into the middle of a forest and can't move! (Happens much less than it used to before the updates came out). I've play games to the end only to find I had a whole passle (is that a word?) of reinforcements sitting idle on the far side of the hill. :mad: