Which Winter Uniform Should I Get?

Guest Solid Snake

i go with the one below. They both look good and I especially like the waffen ss uniforms, but I like the coolness factor of the uniforms below. I dont know why exactly...maybe I just think they look more realistic. I think they are in higher res or more detailed. But dont get me wrong I likem both. I just use the ones below for now.

Happy Moding smile.gif

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Where are the Winter Uniforms V1.1 pictured above? Haven't seen those posted?

Those are WAAY outdated, those were my original German uniforms, hell I've been using the ones from MDMP-2 ever since. But I did make a new Heer/Gebirgsjager one based on "rangefer's" hi-res SS Field Grey Uniforms.

But I'm waiting to see DD's winter uniforms.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Hey all this talk about winter uniforms, and after looking at my own personal SS and Heer uniforms, I've decided to redo them. I had them both based on "rangefer's" SS Field Grey uniforms. Both were modeled after my US uniforms, but that look wasn't looking so good as of late.

So I've taken into redoing them again. My new Winter Heer looks real good. Again it's based off of rangefer's uniform, but I've done it in a slightly different way. It looks WAY more realistic now. I'd post a screenshot of it, but Photopoint is damn slow these days since it changed its site.

I know the one below because I did it smile.gif

I collect German and American WWII items, uniforms included, so I know how the German and American soldiers were dressed and how the real uniforms were. I didn't like to see German soldiers in summer uniforms fighting in the snow, so I scanned and heavily modified a pic of a real German winter jacket, added the equipment and adapted it for CM.

[This message has been edited by Fernando (edited 03-10-2001).]