Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

GRAY Lynx / PSW / SPW 250 Mods

As I indicated in last night's post, I really thought Tiger's PSW and halftracks (in-progress by the sound of it) are fantastic. Consequently, I went back and added a "1" to my panzer gray mods to make them a winter set (without any snow or whitewash camo as they weren't intended to be a winter set).

I will be sending them to Mojo as BOTH. There are a lot of files so I've saved some of you from having to renumber them if you too use them only as a winter set.

Be patient, as I think it will take Mojo a day or more to get these organized and on his page: Mo's Combat Mission Site.

Until then, here's some pics of these mods in the snow.

View?u=1437394&a=10778010&p=40267791&Sequence=0&res=high

View?u=1437394&a=10778010&p=40267784&Sequence=0&res=high

View?u=1437394&a=10778010&p=40267780&Sequence=0&res=high

Bfamily,

Really wonderful work you've put into these mods and they are simply stunning! Don't worry about the long postings, once I receive them I'll post them up ASAP and probably be up within the next hour or so...I just posted up my Winter JagdTiger if anyones interested smile.gif. Again, beautiful work bfamily, your mods are really outstanding!

-MoJo

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Visit my website at http://www.angelfire.com/ns/mocm/index.html !

Bfamily seems to have some type of graphical problem right now and is working on trying to fix it plus he doesn't know if the mods he created had caused the problem, he's working on it right now.

-MoJo

(P.S. Take your time bfamily, no rush)

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Visit my website at http://www.angelfire.com/ns/mocm/index.html !

Here's the deal. I get the "shadow" for all my vehicles (see my other thread titled TECH - wider audience - HELP).

That said, I suspect my graphics card is too cheap. However, I can't guanantee it is not this mod set. So what's next?

What I'm looking for is a volunteer to load these and see if they have the same problem.

Assuming you don't, I'll pass to Mojo for public release. Any takers? I'd understand if there are none.

Update: I loaded a second CMBO on my hard-drive and ran a test on the original CMBO graphics. I still got the shadow. Consequently, the problem is not the mod set. It is my graphics card. I've forwarded the files to Mojo. I imagine he will post them as soon as he can get to it. Thanks for your patience.

[This message has been edited by bfamily33 (edited 02-08-2001).]