CM Outpost - Sitrep

Hi All

A guy goes away for one day and look what happens. frown.gif

CM Outpost is still down, I can't even get into the site with FTP at the moment.

The site is hosted on a commercial (paid for)server, I can ping the server and can access the main directories but cannot get at CM Outpost.

I am awaiting a reply from the host company, as soon as I can get to the site I will have it back up.

I would like to thank all those who have been distributing the files and helping out in the meantime, including Old Dog and Kitty. I think PawBroon deserves a special vote of thanks for service above and beyond the call of duty.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has a reasonable idea of what time the site became unavailable could let me know.

DG

Still Down mad.gif

It would appear that the hosting company have locked the site down.

Looking at the timing of this I can only surmise that there may have been a rush to

D/L the new mods on Friday, which might have caused server or bandwidth problems.

I am still awaiting a formal reply from the host co.

Yep, indeedy, we be back.

The problem was caused by file corruption on a disk on the server on which the site is hosted, now fixed.

There was no relationship at all to the amount of traffic on the site at that time.

Just for interest; After posting the Bergman updates, between 1030 and 1630 (when the site became unavailable) we had 1020 page impressions, 323mb of files were downloaded, 66 downloads of Marco's Shermans and 29 of Kitty's KT (which had already been available for a day). Mostly in the later stages of the above times.

Co-incidently that would be about the time a lot of folks went to work on the East Coast of the US, Hmmm...... wink.gif

Glad to be back.

DG

------------------

CM Outpost

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

YESSSSSS! *drool splatters across screen* AhhhhG......Hmmmm...Ghhhh....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army