SUGGESTION....concerning FAQ

I looked through it and I'm honestly amazed by the effort that's gone into it. Such a work of art should not be treated as an ordinary thread. I'm on a lot of other forums and there the moderators have the abilit to "sticky" a thread so that it is constantly at the top. That way silly newbies like myself will see it automatically and be reminded to check the FAQ post so that i dont ask any redundant questions!

thanks for the praise. smile.gif

and a shout out to all the board members whose answers i use so i only have to write a little bit and then link to their message and to the members who have wrote 16 pages worth of bumps.

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 03-02-2001).]

Feel free to participate in it anytime. Wear your beer goggles and a thick skin. Remember that you will be judged on how funny your posts are, and how well you set up someone else's replies.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Originally posted by Canuck:

top!!

I say we sticky it and close it so it doesnt get filled with stuff which belongs in the peng thread

I agree. The problem is that right now, the only way we can keep it at the top is to bump it. The only way to keep people interested in consistently bumping it is to add a bit of Cess to it.