New treebases (actually old) from Wolf!

I never really liked those dark odd-looking treebases, none of them fit well with my grass. So I created "lighter" version, with shadow-look. If someone's interested, I can make them available.

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

***CAUTION***

Only tested with Wolf's hi-contrast grass (Get it from CMHQ, now!), with some other grass they may not look good.

Hey that looks great. Since I use your grass I too didn't see any tree bases around that fit well but I wasn't about to give up the grass so settled on one that looked ok but now those new bases look great in the picture so yeah I'm interested. And thanks. About time. ;)

Guest PondScum

I'm another happy user of your hi-contrast grass, Wolf, and would love to get my hands on those matching tree bases. Please make them available smile.gif

BTW, that highcontrast_pack.zip doesn't include those treebases!

wolf_highcontrast_pack.zip = grass/snow

wolf_treebases.zip = treebases smile.gif

It seems many started to download that pack and I thought maybe they thought that the treebases were in that too. smile.gif

Wolf,

thats amazing, I always wanted a treebase like yours. I find the dark treebases looking a bit out of place to the grass. Any grass, I tried all types of grass and different reebases. The treebases always looked out of place to me.

Thanx wolf!

[ 07-12-2001: Message edited by: Rommel22 ]