Incremental victory flags

A friend and I were trying to come up with off-the-wall CM scenarios and we hit upon two ideas which BTS might find interesting (or maybe stupid, who knows?).

One idea was victory markers which activate only after a certain turn. This could be used to add a bit of control to AI-controlled forces, particularly in long-running scenarios.

The other was a similar idea, victory markers which only appear after one side has taken control of another victory point. This raises the question of what happens to the new location if the side loses control, but it was just a passing thought.

I hesitate to say it, but maybe these would be cool CM2 features? They certainly sound easy to implement...

I'd be interested in commentary, pro or con.

I like the idea of victory locations that don't appear until after another one has been taken. It would allow for a more mission oriented approach to scenerios. For example the VL in the town does not appear until you capture the one on the overlooking hill that you were tasked with capturing first.

I also think that this could potentially be used to allow VL's in Operations. As the attacker advance more VL's would appear ahead of him. Though I don't know how best to handle the ones left behind.

CuriH