campaign chat

say yes to campigns.. but maybe not yet..

With my limited experience of CM I can see for starters that CM 1 is nowhere near "campaign" ready. It wont be until CM and your computers ( you have'nt updated in HOW long! ) can crunch the numbers fast enough that these permutations can be built in. I would also think the coding is all pretty hard.

THAT BEING SAID, limited timescale C's would be very enjoyable, especially russian ones.

I would also expect that more than the participants can sit in on any TCP game in the future.

In the end I think enthusiasm will wain if there is no development in that area - campaigns- as it becomes gradually more boring sitting in on the same battle, I just mention that so that the guys at CM at least start to work thier heads in that direction smile.gif.

Anyway, although its CM's game we play it and pay for it.. it pays to listen.

Eric

as was discussed yesterday here, a lot of people would like to see the campaign option added (understanding the complexity). it may be wishful thinking, but i would REALLY like to see the ability to play one "leader" or take the same tank through a number of battles keeping tract of kills, ect. maybe someday . . . :rolleyes: