Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New gestion of bunkers and similes.....in CM2

Hi!

Why make bunkers with already loaded units?

I wander if in CM2 there will be bunkers and defensive structures without units just emty and ready to be fitted with the units you want....

Try to imagine: a concrete bunker for AT guns with even the possibility to insert a 37mm gun or 75mm gun as you want...

Trenches empty in which you could put a infantry unit or any kind of tems.

And a new entry, tank holes, grat holes in wihich you can put a tankdigged-in ith hull down for the entire battle (you purchase a tank as a unit and a defensive position the tank hole and than put your tank in this hole as it was usually done for defense, not all times , yes...).

I think that if you would like to represent easter front you mUST have more kind of fortifications on your hand....

This would be a great idea! So if the troops get wiped out, they just get replaced... unless a flamethrower makes BBQ out of it. I have big issues the current way bunkers become useless to quickly.

It would also be nice to have the ability to pre-dig trenches or have them already modeled in the map.

Don't forget also the Russians taking T-34 turrets for quick fix anti-tank emplacements.

stimpy

My guess is that it will not be changed for CM1 - who knows for CM2...It sounds to be a fairly involved task (IE more than changing just a few lines of code). I think I'm safe in assuming that most people on this forum would prefer that BTS invest their time in developing CM2 rather than continue tweaking CM1 with things like this.

------------------

"Oooh, tough crowd. A real bunch of nihilists.

Let them eat chads..." - Lawyer (who else!?)

Hi!

I'm agree with you, but CM2 will got 2 ways to make it better:

1) Create bunkers as particulary buildings (As I suggested)

2) create more types of units as defensive structures (it is not sufficent to build up a pair of bunkers to represent combat situation - Stalin Line will be very hardly !)

------------------

Veni Vidi Vici