Will there be CM2 in CM2?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

Hey everybody.... its Moon! I was recently considering posting a thread to ask of your whereabouts but decided agaist it. Didn't want to clutter up the board too much now that I am posting again. Have not seen you post in a long time.

This is the man with the first user made scenarios available for download, and a great resource for CM1 production input.

Glad to see you are still here Moon.

vs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, it's moon. I was already wondering about the extremly strong beard I had today. WOOHHOOOO

I just want to clarify a few things:

Some people have voiced concerns about the potential for unbrindled catastrophic mayhem and all-around discontent and nervousness that can occur when mixing CM3 with CM4.

Its is perfectly safe to mix CM3 (The Wrath of Squeaky) with CM4 (Combat Mission:Besides Overlord) as CM3:The Wrath of Squeaky is not a BTS product.

CM3:The Wrath os Squeaky is a squad-level Hamster warfare simulator, which still has some problems with it's AI. (Hamsters insist on shooting the remaining food pellets at the gerbils even after a King Rat comes into full view of them.)

On the BTS front it is still considered dangerous and just plain rude to attempt to mix CM3 and CM4 has both have 56% more CM2 that CM2, CMBO or CMBO have, which would total to 112% more CM2 than any of the aforementioned BTS products and would possible cause complete system shut down, male pattern baldness and flatulence.

Lets be careful out there!

Gyrene