problem reading

I have gotten a new video card,a voodoo 5500.Now I cannot read the list of hot keys or the unit information or names of towns and when I quit the game, I get the white boxes but they are empty or the letters are white,the same during the game.I had no problem on the old card.The game plays and looks great.I also get white boxes when I hit enter to get the kills and other info on units.I tried differnt settings. help. :confused:

This should go into the Tech Support forum but never the less, here is your answer!

Problem: Video card is a Voodoo 5000/5500 and all in-game text is blank or white and unreadable.

Cause/Solution: Issue is caused by a fault in the Voodoo Drivers. In order to fix this issue you will need to go into your Voodoo Control Panel and change the level of Direct 3D Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA) to any setting other than the default, which is normally set to Best Performance. That will clear up the text.

Problem: Video Card is a Voodoo based chipset (4000/5000/5500 but could be others) and when game is minimized and restored with the ESCape key the display is corrupted.

Cause/Solution: Caused by faulty Voodoo drivers. One solution is to select Single Chip Rendering Option from the Voodoo Control Panel. This will fix the corruption but game performance may suffer slightly. A workaround is to save the game while the graphics are corrupted, exit the game and then re-load. The corruption will be cleared.

Gee the guy who complained about poor customer service from BTS

should read this thread.

Even posted to the wrong forum

its answered in three minutes

by Madmatt himself ! !!!

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: jeffsmith ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeffsmith:

Gee the guy who complained about poor customer service from BTS

should read this thread.

Even posted to the wrong forum

its answered in three minutes

by Madmatt himself ! !!!