More Vehicles ?

Be warned, I am a complete novice...

I have noticed that there are some vehicles absent from the game. I looked at the Brit list (with which I am most familiar) and missed

All staghounds A/C

All Humber A/C

All AEC A/C

Crusader tractors + AA

Is there any way to militiate for such things be put in?

Thanks, Good Game

Hi empty.

One thing you have to realize is that CM1 is a finished product. Other than patches, I don't think you will see any enhancements added to the game. Enhancements cost money and if their is no payback, I can't see the developer doing them. If you do a search on "vehicles" or something like "included vehicles" you will see the list is quite extensive. Vehicles not included were omitted mainly because they were not really used extensively, i.e. the famous PzIII (you see lots in CC2 battles when in reality, almost none saw combat after June '44).

So WYSIWUG. smile.gif

Hi chaps

The last thing I would do is delay the release of new software to update an old version. (mind you, if someone were to tell me what CM2 is that would help me form a more reasoned position).

However, if one does not point out the absence of vehicles, you cannot hope to have them included at _any_ stage.

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by gaffertape:

I don't think they've replied in the 100% negative, but definitely a good 85% negative.

100% negative - do a search with my username and 'add-on pack' to read it.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

empty,

CM2 is the next installment of the program. It will cover the Russian front.

Let's also add that CM3 will cover the Meditteranean theater, ie/ North Africa, Italy, and Greece/Crete

CM4 will be the Early War covering Germany's Blitzkrieg from 1939 thru 1940.

------------------

"Live by the sword, live a good LOOONG life!"--Minsc, BGII

"Boo points, I punch."--Minsc, BGII

"Buttkicking for goodness!"--Minsc, BGII

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot.