CM2 (maybe CMII) detailed AAR info

I would love to see much more detailed info available at the end of a battle. I know this sort of things has been suggested before, but I have a few specific ideas I don't think I've seen yet. For example:

Graphs showing casualties over time, morale over time, I’m sure there are other possibilities.

Detailed info for each AFV, perhaps results of shots taken (i.e. AP vs. Tiger I – 500m – side turret hit ricochet – 5min 34sec). Also if the vehicle has been KO’d, what hit it, where it got hit and when. Perhaps it could also keep track of how many ricochets, shell breakups, and penetrations to no effect were received by the vehicle, what caused them and when.

For infantry there could be a record of statuses during the game (broken, pinned, ect.) times engaged in close combat, things like that.

These things would obviously only be available after the end of the game.

Combine those sorts of things with whole battle playback ability. (I never heard the final word on that, is it just not possible with the current engine?) and you’d have a great way for people to analyze their battles. Obviously it doesn’t directly add to gameplay, so it might not be a priority, but I don’t think anyone would complain about its presence and for me at least it would add to the enjoyment of the game.

[ 05-12-2001: Message edited by: Deuce ]

[ 05-12-2001: Message edited by: Deuce ]