German helmets - selection in game

Am I right in assuming that CMBO uses just the one German helmet design for SS, Heer and Volks (5015?)?

I have DDs full uniform set and Fernando's winter uniforms and after installing the latter all units 'default' to the blue/green helmet. I know there are options in the file with a 'snow' helmet etc. but if I select this will all those units be wearing the snow helmet regardless of the time of year. I can't be bothered to rename 5015 (or whatever) each time I start a game in a different season and if I have to stick with one I actually prefer DDs 'camo' version. Before I install that are there other helmet issues I am not aware of (I know/think the Mountain troops and Para's use a different file).

All snow textures will not show up in other seasonal textures. You can usually tell when the .bmp's start with a 1.

As for the German helmet selection yes, there is only one texture used for all:Heer/Waffen-SS/FJ/Volks. When selecting a mod for German troops I take a helmet texture that looks good on all the German infantry.

------------------

"Uncommon valor was a common virtue"-Adm.Chester Nimitz of the Marines on Iwo Jima