Combat Mission 2 beta forum

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by general paulus:

why can't anyone get into it? tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is restricted to Beta members. I think they sign some sort of non disclosure agreement to be part of the test group, and a lot that they talk about, from what I hear, is pretty weighty.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

Will it be opened to review to board members after its release? Or will it become the CM2 patch beta room?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is over my head. I have only heard rumors of rumors of that place. I know that if I was a beta tester I would hate to have it opened to the public because it would kill the ability to speak frankly and openly about various subjects. I just know:

The beta testers are really international in nature

They work for free

They are a broad range of skills

Many beta tested the first module and some test patches.

All of this has been publically said, and I would provide a link if the damn search worked.

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by general paulus:

why can't anyone get into it? tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because Charles, Steve, and Madmatt, are working on something so evil, so horrific something so DREADFULL we cant even lay an eye on it or the project they are working on will kill us all...but, if the project escapes, it will wreak havoc beyond our imagination HA HAHAHAHA HAHA!!! I have hacked into the Beta testing area and have found out what project they are working on eye.gif

.......If we dont tell the world, then Steve, Charles and Madmatt will release it upon the world and kill us all!!!!!!(But apparently, Madmatt is just working on a new secret hair re-grower)

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gunnergoz:

One of us has a wee bit too much time on his fieldmashally hands... :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunatily, that time will fade away as I will have to start going back to work now that the shop has almost finished moving, and my break is almost over......

:(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

It is restricted to Beta members. I think they sign some sort of non disclosure agreement to be part of the test group, and a lot that they talk about, from what I hear, is pretty weighty.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is correct, sir.