Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Panzertaktik

OK, my hands are shaking... I am so excited to finally have this in my hands!

I am savoring getting to read it. I do not doubt it's accuracy or authenticity, but have any of you guys tried these real world tactics out? And do they work well for you? What a great book. ("Panzertaktik" by Wolfgang Schneider, published by JJ Fedorowicz, for those who do not know yet. smile.gif)

Also picked up "Tiger I on the Eastern Front" and "Tiger I on the Western Front", both by Jean Restayn. Lots of good photos and a lot of great artwork by an expert.

Cheers!

Yeah It's a great book; a little dry read in some parts but overall a very informative and exhaustive book on the subject. Lots of great pictures as well. Much of the tactics in "Panzertaktik, German Small-Unit Armor Tactics" would seem appicable to CMBO.

Let me know how Tiger I on the Western Front is. I have Tiger I on the Eastern front and almost bought the other book yesterday but luckily (or unluckily) checked my bank account first :(smile.gif

You would probably like "Combat History of Schwere Panzerjäger Abteilung 653" as well. Hundreds of great photos of the Ferdinand as well as other equipment.

A great place to spend alot of money smile.gif : J.J. Fedorowicz Publishing, Inc.

http://www.jjfpub.mb.ca/

-Tiger