Heer uniforms in grey?

I am wanting to have all German uniforms different colored for the different branches and can't find a grey for the Heer troops except for the recent one by Lord General, which is outstanding but I don't have a clue what to do with it the way he has it set up so was wondering if there is a grey Heer only. Or can somebody explain how to get me to use Lord Generals? I've never seen batch files like that. Normally there's files you just copy over to the BMT folder, not this way with his. I don't know what those type of files are that you get after unzipping them into the mod folder that I have setup to first put them in before coping over into the BMT folder. Anybody have the time to explain in plain English or can direct me to another grey Heer uniform? Please to either.

I don't think anyone has done a batch file system for uniforms yet, but one would be useful since there are so many nice mods out there. One problem with the uniforms is that there is only one German helmet bmp, so if you install one mod you get that helmet for all German uniforms. I have no idea which mod I use, but it is probably DD's. Check out Manx's COMBAT MISSIONS for the available uniform mods.

yeah thanks for the reply. I do know about the helmet problem. Shame too, since I would also like to have different colors for the different branches on helmets too but I'll have to live with that due to the hard-coded thing. But I know we can use different ones for all the uniforms I just can't find just the Heer in grey except for Lord Gereral's and I'm not even figuring out how to use his BMP files or lack of I should say.

Thanks Pvt. Ryan. I did download the set but it had a bad file or something the program that I was downloading told me so I'll wait until someone at the site fixes it. It looks like what I want as long as it doens't try to change the SS uniform when I just want the grey Heer one. But I will see when it's fixed. Appreciate your time and help.