jasoncawley - Question

Many (or most) most of your posts I print out and save. They are (usually smile.gif ) full of interesting ideas and good information.

I'm considering a cheap 'CM How To' section for my FunFacts stuff. It's cheap, not in the quality of the material, but the ease by which I can add good materials. I'm considering cut-and-pasting entire posts and posting them as html pages - attributing them to this board and your authorship. Without editing, comment or review by myself (or anyone else). Well perhaps that's a little over the top. I would like to make techical corrections, spelling grammer and the like, should you ever make one smile.gif

While I'm not committing myself to it, I wouldn't even attempt it without your permission.

But I think the information that you present deserves better than to scroll off into the aging post pile, and future readers of this board may never benefit from them. There may be great stuff posted before I regularly check this board, but it's buried I'll probably never see it.

------------------

Check out http://www.geocities.com/funfacts2001/ or

http://hyperion.spaceports.com/~funfacts/ for military documents written during WWII.

You are certainly welcome; I'm flattered. And please do edit them, because I know there are horrible spelling and grammar mistakes in many of them - LOL.

One proviso is cases of mere controversy. My past experience tells me that mere controversy, the sort of light or cheaper banter in argument meant for a passing form, does not play well reprinted elsewhere. From the point of view of either party to such argument. So some parts I may suggest deserve oblivion.

If you put them up, email me a URL to point me toward them and I will try to point out any of those you missed myself. Or perhaps better, before you do, you could send me copies of the text after your "pass". I'll do an editing pass on them myself, after yours, to see if the sense has been mangled by either of us (more likely me...)

[This message has been edited by jasoncawley@ameritech.net (edited 02-07-2001).]