The Red Army Times(OT)

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

Announcing the Red Army Times, the newsletter to the China-Red Army RDGL.

Our beloved Titan, has turned his effort into a part AAR and part Battle Situation Report. Very nice work if you ask me.

And since we are ranked #2 and moving up rapidly (Undefeated and not soon to fall) we may be even teaching some of you what defeat feels like smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

I don't quite know what it is about the name "Red Army" that makes me want to do this. rolleyes.gif

You guys are formally challenged to an all out deathmatch against the Finns! biggrin.gif

I'll have to check out how many of us are availlable at the moment...

Manta, it is actually Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA). The air force branch is PLAAF.

Griffin.

P.S. PLA use Qualcomm but no Nokia!

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 01-17-2001).]

Guest MantaRay

Hehe thx Grif. I also know that the Navy is PLN. Infact I have had a hard time finding good websites on the PLA. But I have found massive amounts on the PLN and PLAAF. If only the information was freely distributed over there.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Guest MantaRay

Jarmo,

Going through those weakling Comrades in Russia will be no problem. Finland will meet her doom to our massive empire!!!! smile.gif

Challenge us, we are ready!

Ray

------------------