For BTS: CMBB FAQ or news section?

Hello folks,

I regret to say that I haven't posted here in quite some time (not that my input was all that entertaining anyway), but I do still find myself coming back here about once a month or so, primarily to find information about CMBB's progression, updated release info, screenshots, etc.

My search for this info is usually rather fruitless (the 'News' item on the left hasn't been updated since June...) and after a time I go away unfulfilled.

Could there be created some CMBB FAQ somewhere in a central place that's updated on a semi-regular basis so that infrequent visitors like myself who are still very interested in CMBB could find out any fresh developments in a straightforward manner?

It may be that there is such a resource already and I'm just too ignorant to find it. If that's the case, any pointers to where it's located would be highly appreciated. If not, I would very much appreciate it if such a suggestion could be taken under advisement. Thanks for your consideration,

ianc

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ianc:

Hello folks,

I regret to say that I haven't posted here in quite some time (not that my input was all that entertaining anyway), but I do still find myself coming back here about once a month or so, primarily to find information about CMBB's progression, updated release info, screenshots, etc.

My search for this info is usually rather fruitless (the 'News' item on the left hasn't been updated since June...) and after a time I go away unfulfilled.

Could there be created some CMBB FAQ somewhere in a central place that's updated on a semi-regular basis so that infrequent visitors like myself who are still very interested in CMBB could find out any fresh developments in a straightforward manner?

It may be that there is such a resource already and I'm just too ignorant to find it. If that's the case, any pointers to where it's located would be highly appreciated. If not, I would very much appreciate it if such a suggestion could be taken under advisement. Thanks for your consideration,

ianc<hr></blockquote>

a little out of date but got some stuff you may not know:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=019644