Jubilee

Today is 4 months since I first put my CM disc in the drive.

!!! I HAVENT TAKEIN IT OUT EVER SINCE !!!

Now, guys, as far as I recall, I have some damn good sims (Flanker 2.0, anyone?) and strategy games somewhere in the chest. To confess, there was a couple silly teeny 3D-shooters, too. I used to buy a new game once in a couple of months.

Now, in the last FOUR MONTHS it had never occurred to me that I can plug another game in the darned CD drive, let alone buy another game. I have realised there was something wrong with me just a few days ago.

Problem is, even now I cant think about firing up a Flanker or anything. I'll probably stall it on takeoff - forgot how to fly.

Doctor, is it curable?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skipper:

Today is 4 months since I first put my CM disc in the drive.

!!! I HAVENT TAKEIN IT OUT EVER SINCE !!!

Now, guys, as far as I recall, I have some damn good sims (Flanker 2.0, anyone?) and strategy games somewhere in the chest. To confess, there was a couple silly teeny 3D-shooters, too. I used to buy a new game once in a couple of months.

Now, in the last FOUR MONTHS it had never occurred to me that I can plug another game in the darned CD drive, let alone buy another game. I have realised there was something wrong with me just a few days ago.

Problem is, even now I cant think about firing up a Flanker or anything. I'll probably stall it on takeoff - forgot how to fly.

Doctor, is it curable?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Curable! Are joking! Get off the forum and go play some CM!

:rolleyes: