QB Inquiry?!$*

During a short 25 turn QB against the AI, I had a M4A376W and a M36 Knocked out by a conscript MkIV ausfH. The hell of it was, the USA afv were veterans, in what I thought were good hull down positions,the AI controlled MkIV was moving ( hunting? ), while the M36 was stationary and had spotted the German afv well before the buttoned MkIV picked up on its' threat and then knocked out the M36 with its' first shot! The redoubtable German panzer had earlier dispatched the M4, also with a single shot!

I was dumbfounded after the Jackson was knocked out, that was a turning point for my AI opponent as that darn bugger then proceeded to eliminate a 'zook team which I was ( I thought ) craftily sneaking up behind the German afv for a flank shot. And this was a conscript crew! He held the upper hand for the rest of the game I'm humbled to say...

Anyway, I'm just bitchin' as I realize it was just one of those fortune of war type of scenarios. Still, seems like too many times I've had veteran or even crack afv crews take 2 to 4 shots before finally hitting on target. My Jackson did score a hit but it glanced off the right front side, I believe due to the strike angle. Again, in this particular event that crew acted more like veterans than conscripts. BTW, BTS, ASSUME GAME!!!

Cheers,

E. Tuggle

------------------

" They're acting as if they have already won the war! " B. Woll

" We will prove them wrong. " M. Whitman