Small vehicles penalized too much in scattered trees?

I just noticed this...I've got a truck, supposedely capable of 43 mph, going through scattered trees. And then my infantry goes by them like they are standing still! I didn't take the time to measure their speed, but geez, it was shocking to watch!

I understand that caution is necessary while driving in any wooded area, but I think that this huge speed hit (which I'm assuming was more intended for the larger AFVs) is quite unrealistic for small vehicles in the scattered trees terrain type.

Thinking in terms of Real Life, I would think that although tracked vehicles have a traction advantage over wheeled vehicles when moving across roots, brush, fallen saplings, etc, wheeled vehicles can more quickly maneuver around the low-branching trees, and could drive right underneath the tall-branching ones. Plus the traction issue is more relevant to the probability of bogging, right? It seems this is a seperate consideration in CM, even though a driver of any vehicle would operate it in such a way as to minimize the chance of bogging in the first place.

Perhaps this could be considered for different scaling for CM2 and beyond? Maybe larger, tracked vehicles suffer a certain percentage of speed reduction while jeeps and trucks suffer a lesser one?

With the possible exception of small, light, manuverable wheeled vehicles (like the Jeep), I dont think its to far fetched. Were not talking about emptry ground with some tree's planted here and there, were talking about undomesticated wild runs of plant life. Id imagine that the sparser the tree cover was, the thicker the undergrowth would tend to be, since the weeds and bushes wouldnt be competing quite so much with the big trees.

I couldnt imagine even trying to manuver some big nastry 1940's era tuck with crappy susspension over the undergrowth in the trees out here in the foothills at the base of the Costal Range in California, for instance.