Playtesters needed

I have designed a historic, medium sized, four battle CMBB operation that needs some some further play testing. An early iteration of the operation has already tested by both human opponents and against the AI, so most of balance issues have been hopefully ironed out.

The operation features some fighting that occured during operation Typhoon during the drive for Moscow in October 1941.

If you are interested, please drop me an email at kschur@erols.com.

-Keith

And I would like to join this matter.

I have a map, but no more computer.

(I'm using a public computer and the backup file.)

It is a map of my homevillage which is situated right in the middle of the former Westwall.

The historical MLR was between my village and the village south of it, where the US forces were temporarily halted by troops of the SS PzGrenDiv "Goetz von Berlichingen".

History aside, I created the map so that the resistance would be found inside the village.

The map is rather small, but it is elaborate.

(Except for software restrictions, like houses cannot be situated on the flanks of a hill.)

As a matter of fact, I am looking for experienced players who would set up a reasonable force and play my map, judging it and write a detailed After Action Report. That is what interests me most of all.

For further information, please E-Mail me.

140777s42317@gmx.net