Credit card charged on 8-14-01, no CM yet.

"I'm sorry if they only have 4 people on the payroll. This is their job. Any business without timely shipping and customer service is NO BUSINESS AT ALL."

Yeah, maybe these 4 pathetic people who put too much effort in creating an awesome game that puts the "industry" to shame ought to say the hell with it because cornboy didn't get his cd within 72 hours of processing.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Some 'tard said

You TAKE NO TIME AT ALL charging a fella's credit card, yet you take EONS of time to ship a simple package via US Postal service? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Open a website and take orders where you have to physically ship something, then you can complain. You think that maybe the website automatically charges your card, and the BTS people process orders at the end of every day to be efficient? Have you ever sold anything on ebay (im guessing no), but lets says you have, how long would it take you before you shipped off the person's item that you sold? Are you really such a whiney lil bitch in real life, or is this an internet thing?

Corn,

Okay I just can't seem to do enough for you. In your first email you completely ignore the fact that I DID reply to you. Now you indicate that my answer wasn't suffecient.

I told you it should arrive by the end of next week to just be conservative, issues can and will arise with shipping products but they are usually NOT on our end. All I can do is ensure that the order gets processed, sent to our order fullfillment company and sent on its way.

Your order came in at 2:40 AM August 14th so that means that it shipped later that day, probably in the late afternoon. Figure 3-5 days for normal domesitic shipping (AS INDICATED IN THE CONFIMATION EMAIL) and that would mean that it should be at your doorstep as early as tomorrow or as late as Tuesday assuming everything with USPS goes according to plan.

Now, as to the billing of your credit card that is done automatically at the time of purchase and I have no control over the timing of that. We did this exactly for the reasons you are bitching about. Instant credit approval means faster shipping times, but you are now complaining about that as well.

It's your choice to get bent all outa shape on this, I have spent far too much time listening to your unfounded complaints and unsubstatiated issues.

Tell you what, just go ahead and refuse the order when it arrives at your doorstep and I will cheerfully refund you the total cost of the product with shipping. You can go your own way and we ours. But if you choose not to do this than you have no right to come here and complain about NOTHING!

If your looking for some sort of support here on your crusade to belittle our customer support you are in for a rude shock. It is your outlandish expectations of how commerce is done that is the problem here, not our order processes.

Your order was placed, processed and shipped, I am at a loss as to figure out where your problem is. You purchased our product not any right to come here and critize innappropriately.

Madmatt

P.S. I am locking this thread up for the same reason as the last. Just wait and the order will arrive. If you continue to start threads such as this you will be banned from posting further.

[ 08-17-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]