Just wanted to say thanks, BTS, for the great game.

Hello, guys. I thought I would come out of lurk mode and congratulate BTS on Combat Mission. I received my copy a few days ago and it has taken up a considerable chunk of my free time ever since. Never before have a seen such a detailed tactical combat simulation with such fantastic graphics. Not only that, but it is a blast to play. I haven't had this much fun with a wargame since the early '80s when I used to play Squad Leader.

Oh, yeah, and this forum....It is almost as much fun to read as CM is to play.

Anyway, I'm through gushing now. Thanks again, BTS. You can count on my business as long as you keep putting out such excellent work.

------------------

expert \'ek-,spert'\ n : someone who knows more and more about less and less until eventually they know everything about nothing

Hi,

I really like your sub-text.

Being a PhD I totally agree - have you ever heard about Navier-Stokes Eqs?

No? - sadly this is true for around 99% of the people - and everybody are happy anyhow - how is that possible???

BTW I guess even less know about CM - and that is even more sad!

Cheers Jonas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I really like your sub-text. Being a PhD I totally agree - have you ever heard about Navier-Stokes Eqs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they are some sort of incomprehensible (to me) 3D modeling equations. Math is my weak point.

------------------

expert \'ek-,spert'\ n : someone who knows more and more about less and less until eventually they know everything about nothing

Navier-Stokes governs fluid flow, and is indeed fully 3D (actually 4D - as you include the fourth dimension time) - and just terrrible to solve - ever seen the weather forecast on TV? Those guys try to solve NS - with a degree of accuracy that you usually can observe the next day...

Fun that you bothered.

Cheers Jonas

Hrm. Under the definition of expert, you could also put that the more education you receive, the less money you stand to make biggrin.gif Well, in my field anyway... pity I was never wildly interested in investment banking or corporate law...

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think I hear the CM Borg coming. Consider youself aCMilated, Doug. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Maximus. Resistance is, indeed, futile.

------------------