Combat Mission Tournament

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I like the idea - how about if BTS ran the tournament using actual tournament style scenarios instead of crappy buy your own King Tiger Meeting Engagement Quick Battles?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rugged Defense runs a couple of pretty nice tournaments. Unfortunately they've already been started. One is based on Fionns Short-75 rule, the other on Panther-76. They have rules restricting use of big artillery and the Sdkfz 7 Flak tracks are banned. . Maps are made by the guy in charge of each tournament and you have time to practice before the start of each round. They're really fun if you can get your opponent to send their damned turns.

Uh, Mike, my tournament is using historical scenarios, made by His Evilness himself, Rune. See http://wwb_99.tripod.com for details.

I would not run one in any other form. Nor would I participate in a straight QB ME tourney.

And before I get flamed for this, sorry, I did not advertise; it is my first one and I wanted to keep it small. If it works well, then wait until CM2 comes out. . .

WWB