New CMAK scenario avail. for testing

Dook

Version 1 of my new historical scenario, Cecina Counterattack, is available for playtesting at The Proving Grounds, thanks to GJK's help in resolving the technical problems described in the following posts. It involves the US 34th ID and the German 16.SS-PzGr-Div. and depicts the same battle as the CD scenario "Knifefight at Cecina" but with a substantially different map and slightly different forces.

[ December 20, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Dook ]

I downloaded your scenario from TPG but was not able to play it. Although the file is properly located in the directory, it does not appear in my game list for selection. When I go into the editor and try to open the file, I can see it in the directory but get an error message telling me to "Update to a newer version." I have the standard CMAK version 1.0 from Battlefront. Is there a patch out already, or did you do something special in creating this battle?

Marty

I get the same error Dook. :confused:

Tried it in the demo as well (might as well) and I guess it's hard-coded to show nothing but saves and the 2 demo scenarios. Maybe the file became corrupted upon uploading, might try to upload it to the site again, go to "Join / Author's Login" to access your admin area and then "edit" the scenario where you'll be given the option to upload the file again. Just make sure it has the same name so that it overwrites the original.

Odd...