Stug/StuH Mods

Does anybody know where I can get hold of decent Stug/StuH mods from the vast array of mod makers out there. I've tried sites such as Tom's German site & Scipio's site but the links there to all the listed mods seem to be broken. If anybody can point me in the right direction, especially for the German Assault Gun mod variety I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance

Jim R.

Originally posted by Old Dog:

Try this:

COMBAT MISSIONS

...for a nice one by Tiger.

One of the MDMP mod packs has one as well - dont' recall whether it's MDMP1 or 2.

- Old Dog

Thanks for the link but I had already tried Manx'x site hoping to be able to download Tiger's grey tone Stug/Stuh's but whenever you click on the link to the relevant site it is always down or busted. If anyone knows of any low-res mods (in particular), that would be great.

Regards

Jim R.

Look at either www.combatmission.com or www.afv-uk.net/cmoutpost and you will find some. I believe Tiger has the best one so far in a dark blackest one. It's very nice. Both sites are up and working because I just checked them this minute to make sure I wasns't telling you wrong. Try them you'll like them. I was just yesterday looking for the same mod myself and picked the dark ones from Tiger. There's also a tan looking one also from Tiger ( that guy rocks!!) but no iron cross so kind of takes away from the mod, but if you like just plain ones that would suit you. As far as Low-res I don't remember but one of them bound to be. I'll try to get the address on the tan ones. Be right back.

t