Anglo-saxon Wargasm?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

I'm trying to think of any English-speaking countries that have had a war on their own soil since the 19th Century. Can't think of any.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by Forever Babra:

I'm trying to think of any English-speaking countries that have had a war on their own soil since the 19th Century. Can't think of any.

Plenty in the Far East.

Ksak,

You are a funny man, but what heroic act have you done in your puny life to defend your country and love ones lately?

May be cracking half-witted jokes anonymously on an internet board is your sense of courage.

BTW, since we are in heavy loaded stereotypes land, do not forget to choose only one candidate when you vote, otherwise you know that it will not count.

Have a great life under the sun of "the mouth of the rat".

Karl

Steve,

Am I German? Yes and no, or rather 1/2 German 1/2 French, born in Brittany, France. Currently living in Minneapolis USA.

I guess that as my post showed it, my temper is more French than German in some ways.

Anyway, my question to Ksak still stands as stated.

Have a good week Steve.

Xavier,

Thank you for your great site and your support to this amazing game. Je suis un visiteur discret mais quotidien de ton site. Encore un fois merci a toi et a Magnus.

Ciao,

Karl