Possible bug

I had a team of Rifle infantry crawling down into the lower floor of a 2-story house. When they were about 3/4 of the way down, a machine gun opened up on them, they became PANICKED, and instantly shot back up to the 2nd story. Then when they became ROUTED, they had to run down those stairs again.

If they are routed then they run away to safety, or off the map. I don't think what you described was strange. But I could be horribly wrong.

------------------

"I love it, God help me I do love it so"

My wife, a recovering Catholic, saw me set the church in Chance Encounter ablaze with tank fire and was mildly scandalized. I explained that I would have gladly left holy ground untouched, but that the germans had a machine gun in the damn place. - Terence

let's see

squad crawls down stairs machine gun opens up on them....

"**** sarge were taking fire johnsons hit!!!"

"Move move move!!!! back up where we had cover!!!"

"AAAAHHHHH they got the windows zeroed in!!"

rounds ripping through walls, windows, pieces of house raining down, dust blocking vision, every time one of yer guys pokes his head near a window he gets it blown off."

"Crap men get the hell out of here"

sound about right to me. smile.gif

---------------

your unniceness is anoying - FREEK

[This message has been edited by Dogface (edited 03-21-2001).]

Dogface - That would be right, but, instead of running back up the stairs. They suddenly fly up them, then right away started running back down them. They only stayed upstairs for less than half a second. So like Guy w/ Gun said, they had to run down them twice to get out.

I guess when thier status changes, they have to be somewhere, since in between stories isnt a place where units stop, they had to go back to thier last place.

[This message has been edited by MadmaN (edited 03-21-2001).]