'Operation' help urgently needed

Lah

I am preparing an operation for use with 2 teams on the Rugged defence ladder and really need this question resolved.

The operation game type has been set to 'destroy', it then opens up a box that says 'attack/defence ratio', I set the ratio to 100%. What I am hoping for is a fair game where the side that destroys the most enemy wins.

Does anyone know if this is how this setting works? Or does it mean the attacker scores on how much of that percentage they destroy regardless of their own losses?

I have lost my CM manual so can not get details of this parameter, we will be starting this game soon so I do need to let our opponents know the situation, any help is much appreciated.

LAH UK-The Light brigade

http://home.primus.com.au/chasb/rdcm/Members/uk-thelightbrigade.htm

To be honest, it's been a while, but if I remember correctly, this sets the maximum attacker vs. defender casualty ratio. Set at 100% it means that the attacker cannot lose more men (points) than he kills (takes away from the enemy), or he will lose the game. Set at 150% it means he can lose 50% more, set at 50% it means he has to inflict at least double as many casualties as he sustains. I am saying casualties here, but obviously what counts are points.