Mods

Hi, i am a definite Newbie and i have a question, i just got the CMBO and it came with MDMP 1 and 2, i unzipped these to my CMBO bmp folder, did i do right? i recently DL'd CMMOS and i wondered if it should have gone in there instead.

another query, on the add on cd that came with my CMBO there are several mods, called stand alone mods, do i unzip all of them into my CMBO BMP folder or just one or more of them? or should they be in the CMMOS BMP folder instead?

finally for now, using CMMOS which mods come highly reccomended? also how can i tell if they should be unzipped to the CMBO BMP folder or to the CMMOS BMP folder as it does say that older ones should go straight into the CMBO BMP, I'm a bit puzzled. Red

You did good with the MDMP's 1&2. They are all in the BMP format. You should see different types of terrain now (trees look better, grass,ect). MDMP2 adds new "skins" to some of the vehicals in the game including some winterized vehicals. CMOS is good for managing mods you download.

You have to first download the CMOS program...then download the rulebooks to CMOS so you can add the different mods. Kinda overwheming at first...but just read the "docs" that comes with CMOS.Experiment with everything,but always back everything up in case something goes wrong.

Enjoy your game! ;)

thanks for the info, I am currently spending some time DL'ing mods for CMMOS and trying different things out, only problem is that there are so many mods out there that it's hard to decide which to get, no worries though it's getting there, which is half the fun.