looking for water mods...

The search wont work :( , so I need your help. I have Tanks Alot's high res, water mod from Last Defense, but It doesnt go with Toms Subdued grass, I need a good water mod thats dark, and MAtches when you have more than one hex of water(i.e. with some water mods, if you have a river three hexes wide, it will look like a stupid grid on the map board. I want a good looking mod, like the water in the pic of Ambush of Shadows at Der Kessel...thanks.

-Fieldmarshall

Fieldmarshall,

Do you mean like this?

GG%2011.jpg

or this?

riverswamp%201.jpg

If it suits you, it and the rest of my most recent terrain mods will be available with at der Kessell quite soon, stay posted for an announcement on the forum.

[ 07-25-2001: Message edited by: gunnergoz ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

The search wont work :( , so I need your help. I have Tanks Alot's high res, water mod from Last Defense, but It doesnt go with Toms Subdued grass, I need a good water mod thats dark, and MAtches when you have more than one hex of water(i.e. with some water mods, if you have a river three hexes wide, it will look like a stupid grid on the map board. I want a good looking mod, like the water in the pic of Ambush of Shadows at Der Kessel...thanks.

-Fieldmarshall<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have sent my dark water mod to Tom twice, but it has not been posted yet. If your interested and somebody wants to host it i'll send it.

dark%20water.jpg