Where is the tool (Excel ?) to buy historical units ?

I remember someone has done it with excel. It was a tool wich gave historical costs of CM units. I think this file was originally hosted by Col Koltz on his ASL map for CM site. But where can I download it now ? Anyone, an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Salut Xav tongue.gif ,

I'm unsure of what you're talking about...

Never saw a worksheet with real "historical units" costs (Cost of 16th Panzer ? :eek: ), but I have an Excel file with Coys/Battn costs, is it this one ?

I'll send it to ya this evening (am at office now, even oif not really at work :D )

NB : en échange dis moi STP comment me débarrasser de ces @^[|[]# de Churchills a Côte112, je me fais écrabouiller sur un PBEM :(:(

:D:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Acht-acht?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have any !!! :mad:

Only Panzerschreck, but this time they got vaporized by at least 6*75mm shells each, BEFORE they had a chance to fire...They lost their nerves certainly :eek:

Hope for reinf soon though, and those 21cm rockets will teach Tommies to remain humble smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Salut Xav tongue.gif ,

NB : en échange dis moi STP comment me débarrasser de ces @^[|[]# de Churchills a Côte112, je me fais écrabouiller sur un PBEM :(:(

:D:D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>lol,Against Joël I presume :D.

I 'd played (and hardly won)this scenario as the german. The secret is "Panzerfaust!". But, I think you're a the begining, wait a little ;). However, I think, it's very important for each side to gain the control of the scattered trees in front of the main objective. Don't fight in the open.

I was talking about an excel sheet on wich each CM units has an historical value cost:

it was something like this:

Tiger 1944: CM price x 1.5

Tiger 1945: CM price x 2

I know of what you write about, Xavier. I wrote the spreadsheet.

It hasn't been updated in a year and is missing some rarity factors. The rarity factors were ripped off directly form ASL and some I put in myself.

I was involved with this board from 9/99 to 9/00 but I took about a year off (gasp!) from CM.

The spreadsheet is in a disassembled state as I'm (slowly) working on fixing some things and adding the the missing stuff (field guns and artillery). This means I can't email it to you because it's not in a very useful condition.

I'm sure somebody, somewhere must have a copy.

Jason